You are here:Home » News » News » Brand News | Zhaolong Interconnect's Test Center Passed the CNAS Approved Review and Extension Recognition
Brand News | Zhaolong Interconnect's Test Center Passed the CNAS Approved Review and Extension Recognition
Views: 8 Author: Zhaolong Interconnect Publish Time: 2023-04-20 Origin: Site
Recentely, Zhaolong Interconnect's test center received an updated accreditation certificate of labororary test capability from China National Accreditation Commission for Conformity Assessment(CNAS)(registration number: CNAS L14161). The updated certificate approves that Zhaolong Interconnect's test center has finished passed the review and the capability extension audit, indicating that Zhaolong's test center meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 《General Requirements for Testing and Calibration Laboratory Capabilities》which are also the requirements of CNAS-CL01 <Testing and Calibration Capabilities Accreditation Criteria>, indicating that Zhaolong's test center has the service capabilities listed in the certificate attachments.
CNAS Laboratory Accreditation Certificate
What is CNAS?
CNAS is the abbreviation of China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment. CNAS is a national accreditation body approved and authorized by the National Certification and Accreditation Administration. CNAS is responsible for the accreditation of certification bodies, laboratories and inspection bodies in China.
What is laboratory accreditation?
The laboratory accreditation is an official recognition of the capabilities of conducting specified tests and(or) calibration granted by the laboratory accreditation body.
Based on the original testing capabilities of telecommunication cables, by this extension audit, Zhaolong Interconnect’s test center adds the following test capabilities:
1. test the balanced cabling’s permanent links and channel’s transmission characteristic according to IEC 61935-1:2019 and TIA-568.2-D;
2. test the transmission characteristics of the patch cords according to IEC 61935-2:2021 and TIA-568.2-D;
3. test the transmission characteristics of the connectors according to IEC 60512-27-100:2011 and TIA-568.2-D;
4. test the transmission characteristics of the plugs according to IEC 60512-25-9:2008 and TIA-568.2-D;
5. test the external crosstalk characteristics according to IEC 60512-25-9:2008 and TIA-568.2-D; 6. test the on-load mechanical operating characteristics of connectors according to IEC 60512-9-3:2011;
6. test the contact resistance, insulation resistance and withstand voltage of connectors according to IEC 60512-2-1:2002, IEC 60512-3-1:2002 and IEC 60512-4-1:2002.
part of Zhaolong’s CNAS recognized detection capabilities this time
It is reported that most of the test items of the CNAS capacity extension of Zhaolong Interconnect test Center are the first capability recognition test items in China. This extension capabilities' recognition approves that Zhaolong Interconnect's test center can test related performances of Zhaolong products according to international standards, indicating that Zhaolong's test center is a leading one in China in the connector performance testing field. This approved review and extension recognition of the capabilities of Zhaolong test lab powerfully stengthen clients' confidence in the quality of the Zhaolong products.